Dynasty Hair extensions are high quality. And we all know the rule of thumb for great hair: The higher the quality, the lower the maintenance!
Now it is true, some women love “playing” with their Dynasty hair. They enjoy sifting through oils and other product; figuring out which ones work best with their extensions. They’ll spend hours on YouTube searching for style tutorials. And they love experimenting with their look. That’s because figuring out their hair is a hobby; something they look forward to!
On the other hand, you may fall into the other group of women: those who enjoy the fully styled look without the task of actually doing your own do.
No judgment here! Whether you spend hours in the mirror, or hours in the chair, we know that your hair is one of your top priorities. Dynasty Hair is reusable and can last for over 2 years when properly cared for! And even though maintenance is extremely easy, we want to take the time to walk you through the process.
Let’s start off with your nightly routine:
- Oil or Moisturize! Dynasty Hair is smooth with natural luster. But if you do choose to moisturize, then the nighttime is the best time to oil your scalp. It gives your product time to set, and you’ll awake daily to silky-soft hair!
- Find an up-do! Some prefer a loose bun, while others prefer to wrap. Whatever you choose for your nightly style, make sure that your hair is “up” so that those ends are covered while you sleep!
- Wrap! Wrap your hair in a bonnet to protect it through the night. We recommend a satin bonnet.
And what about the mornings?
- (For Deep Wave Bundles only) Spritz! If you want to spritz, just put some water in a spray bottle, add some light oil, and spritz away! Not only does it help to give your Deep Wave extra sheen, but—when applied to your roots—it can also moisturize your natural hair! Yes, it is possible to look great while still protecting the hair underneath. (Tip: Add a few drops of tea tree oil to that spritz!)
- Comb! Dynasty Hair is known for its No Tangling, so this is not a requirement, but—depending on your style—you may want to gently comb your extensions with a wide-tooth comb. (Luckily, we are also known for not shedding!)
- Style! Last, but not least: STYLE! Are you interested in a bun, two buns? A French braid? Goddess braids? Yes, you can style your Dynasty Hair extensions. Or, if you want to just comb-and-go, you can do that as well!
- Moisturizing Shampoo: Washing your hair will rejuvenate it, and it will leave you feeling refreshed! Though you can stretch it to every two weeks, we recommend washing weekly. You likely already have a moisturizing shampoo of choice! And if not, just find the brand that works best for you. (It’s hard to go wrong with this one!)
- Moisturizing Conditioner: A great moisturizing conditioner will work wonders on your hair!
- Oil: Dynasty Hair doesn’t need this, but if you would like even more sheen, we recommend light oils. Oils like Jojoba or Argan are great choices!
- Moisturizer: You’ll want to invest in a great moisturizer or leave-in conditioner. Gently run it through your damp or freshly-washed hair.
- Water: Drink it! There is absolutely no substitute for the wonders of water!
We hope that you are treating your hair well and that you take heed to these tips! And remember: We’re always here to answer your hair maintenance questions!
Leave a note in the comments if you have any questions or tips of your own! And tell us: Which products do YOU use?